And She's Doing It!
Time & Location
About the Event
Inspired by Women's History Month and the Netflix documentary, She Did That!, sash•anne designs is creating space for aspiring and emerging entrepreneur women to inspire and celebrate each other on our journeys. It's great and important to hear from successful entrepreneurs, but it's also great and necessary to connect with others in the early stages of their entrepreneurial journey. We can learn so much from each other even if it is just to know we are not alone! This event will begin with a conversation between a panel of emerging women entrepreneurs, then there will be an opportunity for open discussion among all attendees. Space is limited.
Emerging Women Entrepreneurs
- Tania Joline, BebeJadore Consulting - Tania Joline Joseph, RN, IBCLC is a registered nurse and International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). Born and raised in Montreal, Canada, she decided to make Washington, DC her second home. With more than a decade as a Neonatal Intensive Care nurse, Tania is passionate about newborn care, women’s health, and breastfeeding. Her years of experience as a neonatal nurse, the birth of her son, and her personal experience with breastfeeding are what motivated her to start BebeJadore Consulting. Her hope is to help moms transition smoothly from the hospital to home. In the comfort of their homes, Tania educates, supports, and guides moms towards their mommy goals.
- Kennicia "Nicie" Andrews, Golden Goddesz Co - Kennicia “Nicie” Andrew is a 25-year-old Austinite. In her professional career, she has worn many hats: student, teacher, mentor, director. The common thread that unites her experience is her ability to analyze and solve problems. In 2019, she created Golden Goddesz Co. a stationery company that allows her to design a life that she loves and inspire others to do the same!
- LaNise Thrasher, The Love Cheerleader - LaNise Thrasher is the CEO and Founder of The Love Cheerleader. She teaches and empowers others to let go of the pain of divorce and past relationships so they heal, live, and most importantly love again. The foundation of her business is faith, fitness, and fun and she promotes self-love. LaNise received her Bachelor's Degree from Clark Atlanta University in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and her MBA from Louisiana State University - Shreveport. LaNise is based out of Atlanta, GA, and is a Centennial Life Member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.
- Apolonia Cross, Plan Her Way to Fit - Apolonia Cross is a virtual lifestyle and wellness planning coach based in Northern California. She is also the digital CEO of Plan Her Way to Fit, a stationery and lifestyle brand that specializes in providing products and services that help teach busy moms how to improve their self-care and start their wellness journey through the use of planners. As a wife and mom of 4 herself, Apolonia understands all too well the pressures women face as well as the repercussions from lack of care for themselves from trying to manage a career while raising a family. This is why she is PASSIONATE about sharing valuable wellness practices and tips that help women make living a healthy lifestyle achievable for themselves and their families every day.
- Vanessa Sashanne, sash•anne designs (Host) - Vanessa Sashanne is the Creative Founder of sash•anne designs, a design company that focuses on stationery items and coming soon, experiences (much like this one). She grew up on passing notes, writing down homework assignments in agenda books, journaling, then added invitation designing later in life. After designing her own wedding invitations Vanessa started sash•anne designs. Believing that life is meant to be experienced Vanessa sees the crossover of life and paper as the tagline suggests, "Do life. Do life on paper."